Monday 21 October 2013

CAPITAL CITY TO HARYANA...

CAPITAL CITY TO HARYANA…
From 12th June 2012, I’m one of those huge number or travelers who set afoot each day from capital city to Gurgaon. It is good to hire a mini coach unless and until you are in the city with one of the popular options of tourism. Rama Krishna Puram, Sector 2 houses have got time schedules. Water for the day, 5 am is the time. I've learned a thing that I’ve to change my wake up time.  5 am for water, followed by occupying that single toilet which was actually shared by 7 people. 6 am at R K Puram bus station with Wi Fi connectivity, TV and coffee cafe remained a dream. DTC 611 - 8th stop and I never missed my counts all through initial days. From AIIMS metro station, at times with the book I read or simply staring at any one whom never bothered, till I reach the last station of yellow line. Subsequent to the one hour long journey in metro, by some means, I have to find or make space for my part in that sharing auto which covered 10kms at cost of Rs.10 with almost 14 people from Gurgaon metro station to my destination place, so that I’m in office at sharp 8:00 am.


 Now its secure full time one year in the city of chills and rapes, I've been ruminating what brought me here? What I've become in one year or what I learned? Long journeys are not enough sometimes to understand insight. A promise that I kept to a friend, the dream of meeting that special someone or to free myself from the familial bonds and its demands?  What dragged me here? Fate? Destiny? -  A Horse. I’m just kidding. So it is the sentence in bold J. Things never remain same for a long. If you are sheltered well just 500 mtrs away from your working place, the chances of struggling for bus, for metro trains and autos are rare.  That one person who took a little space in my heart will remain always. I never had a close look on this 80 year old mistress. She always had a Chunni over her head and cane in her hand while on foot. People nearby used to reduce their ego in front of her and she becomes the devotee. Devotee of Karuna. I always lacked in courage for looking straight into her eyes, even though I was certain about her looking at me quite a few times.


Like every other day, she was sitting on her Charpai. 7:50 am at the empty lane, 30 meters away, I looked at her and I sensed a divine presence next to her. That unflinching courage made me look in to her eyes. I wanted to wish her, go next to her, and lay a hand on her feet. All I could do was smile soft and her’s beamed like sun. She called me close to her and I could feel her right hand over my head. When my phone alarmed, I travel back down the road and realize it was just an early morn dream of my last day in the city. Walking down the street I expect a feel of dream come true. I am going back to my place and that last walk through the street is everything. Courage is unrelenting and my search for her. I could only find the cane kept next to the wall beside her Charpai which was left alone. I kept on walking and did not look back because I was feeling blessed. J     


No comments:

Post a Comment